Japan Safe Goods Mark
- The product scope for SG Mark certification covers a wide range of selected consumer products that could pose potential danger to human life or cause injuries in terms of their structure, material and or usage. Products bearing the SG Mark have met SG Standards that have been formulated based on the expertise and opinions of consumers, manufacturers, distributors, testing & inspection institutes, and government offices to ensure safety compliance.
- As a Consumer Product Safety Association (CPSA) accredited service provider, STC is your trusted partner for one stop comprehensive and professional services. We can assist manufacturers in ensuring product compliance with SG Standards and help manufacturers obtain SG Mark certification to enhance product competitiveness and accelerate grow in the Japanese market.
SG Mark Certification - Product Scope
- Group 1. Product for Babies & Infants
- Group 2. Goods for the Aged
- Group 3. Furniture & Household Utensils
- Group 4. Kitchen Utensils
- Group 5. Equipment for Sport & Leisure
- Group 6. Fitness Equipment for Home Use
- Group 7. Equipment for Bicycle & Automobiles
- Group 8. Others
*Please contact STC for price and other details
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at show contact info
or visit our website: https://www.stc.group/en/services/detail/177
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests