compensation: Suitable and appropriate compensation will be provided employment type: full-time job title: Computational Linguist / Lexicographer
QR Code Link to This Post
Chilin (HK) Ltd is creating exciting new products in the emerging fields of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Translation Post-Editing (MTPE). We are seeking linguists / lexicographers and programming staff with diverse backgrounds to support our growth. Come and join us!
- By means of Big Data, these positions research, identify, proofread and compile new entries for the company’s cutting-edge Chinese <> English bilingual corpora
- Coordinate with product management, data production, software engineers and other computational linguists to implement product features and assigned tasks
- A degree in
o Linguistics, Translation or a related discipline in language technology or AI with an interest or coursework in computer programming.
o Computer Science / Electrical Engineering (ITEE) or a related discipline with coursework or an interest in linguistics; or
- Excellent command of Chinese and English.
- Ability to work rapidly and logically with complex and specialist texts.
- Confidence in using corpus- querying / tagging applications.
- Passionate to solve problems with creativity.
- This position involves work in the fields of linguistics, natural language processing and machine translation as well
as in technological and legal language. Prior experience or interest in these fields is an advantage.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- These are full-time positions.
About Chilin (HK) Ltd.
Chilin (HK) is an R&D company specializing in Big-Data and NLP in the context of STEM, introducing new relevant technology with support from the Innovation and Technology Commission.
Work location: Kowloon, Hong Kong
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities